PLR stands for private label rights. You can purchase PLR articles or PLR products from a variety of providers. The rights are a license for you to use the articles or content any way that you would like.
You can change it, put your name on it as the author and sell it. The profits are all yours to keep.
PLR content has gotten a very bad reputation in the past years. And, there are 3 excellent reasons that it happened.
In order to know how to do it correctly, sometimes you have to look at what goes wrong first.
1. Garbage. When producers first released PLR it was usable and full of researched content that webmasters could easily use. And then . . . marketers began producing PLR in mass quantities. Their content was written by English as a second language writers and then sent multiple times through article spinners to produce packages that contained thousands of articles. The content was barely readable and the research was unusable.
2. Misunderstanding. One of the biggest problems that new marketers face when they consider selling products and services online is the Get-Rich-Quick mentality. If you need money quickly it is easy to get caught up in the promise of fast cash with a new piece of software and a few clicks of the mouse. The misunderstanding is that selling products and services online is a business. There is NO get-rich anything available. It’s a business and there are no shortcuts. Private label rights is NOT a shortcut!
3. Misuse. Misuse of private label rights articles and selling products online stems from #2 above. When PLR articles are used ‘as is’ without any changes it is a misuse of the INTENT behind the content. And, the argument can be made that it is a lazy way of producing content for your business. Private label rights are meant to be used for content marketing strategies and tactics. Marketing any product or service online requires content . . . and PLR is perfect for that marketing.
***Never upload or use PLR ‘as is’.
If you are unsure of how to use private label rights so you get the best bang for your buck check out PLR Profit Program for a step-by-step blueprint.
1. Quality First. Most people purchase private label rights to leverage their time and energy or because they don’t enjoy writing in the first place. If you purchase poor quality PLR you will spend more time rewriting it than if you had written the article in the first place. The answer to using PLR is to buy quality in the first place.
2. Use it Right. When you use PLR content and products correctly, you have found the mother load. Follow the rules that produce original quality content and you will earn money. . . don’t follow the rules and you won’t reap the benefits you were counting on.
3. Understand Your Mission. Your mission is to build a viable business that will earn you an income or that you can flip sometime in the future. A real business is built on effort and time. You may very well enjoy WHAT you are doing but you still have to DO it. I always say that I do what I love and I love what I do. What I do takes some time and some effort, but the rewards are well worth the effort!
WHY USE IT?
There are distinct advantages to using PLR articles and PLR products.
1. Instant author. You may not enjoy writing, but if you want to sell products and services using the Internet you’ll have to produce content. PLR will make you an instant author and editor.
2. New creative content. Have you stared at a white screen and been completely lost, unsure of what to write next? Private label rights articles can help you overcome your writers block and give you a great amount of creative content for your content marketing.
3. Time saver. Editing will often take much less time than starting from scratch.
4. Research. Quality private label rights content should be based on accurate research. Your benefit is reduced research time on the computer and the ability to produce quality content quickly.
5. Inexpensive. Private label rights content is sold multiple times and therefore the price is lower than what you would pay for original content. Starting with a quality article, you can edit and change it in 10-15 minutes so it is original. Remember, you won’t meet that time deadline the first time – practice makes perfect.
6. Bundle and use. PLR products are often ebooks or articles but you do not have to use the content in the same form you receive it. You can bundle articles together to make an ebook or special report, you can make audio recordings, videos or tear apart an ebook to make several articles.
Starting out in any industry can be overwhelming! There are so many questions, strategies, ways of doing things, marketing tactics and plans.
But the first question . . . the question you must answer before you can produce any content, buy a domain name or promote any products is . . . what market?
There are 3 large, ever-green markets where people ask questions, buy products, get coaching –
Health and Wellness
Of course my preference is Health and Wellness 🙂
If you are looking for QUALITY private label rights content that meets your needs, is well researched, referenced to medical journals and research articles and comes with so much more . . . check out PLR-Health-Wizard. There are 100 PLR articles every month, graphics, ebook, illustrations and marketing tutorials to answer your questions. Go the bottom of the page for a coupon code!